When it comes to hair, we all face different issues, be it damage, dryness, dandruff, or frizz.
The major reason we face these issues is because of pollution, heat, or improper hair care routine. Luckily we have a perfect solution for you, Egg hair oil is definitely a perfect ingredient to add to your DIY hair mask which helps in fixing your mane.
Below are the compiled 5 best Egg Hair Oil DIY masks for your biggest mane woes, from dandruff to frizz to split ends.
If our scalp looks or feels a little dry and itchy, you should definitely try this lemon & curd mask which is surely a great option for getting rid of dandruff. Along with dandruff, the oil will surely help in strengthening and nourishing your mane.
- How to make:
- Take half a cup of yogurt (Dahi) in a bowl.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Further, add 1 tablespoon of the Egg Oil.
- Blend it well and gently with the help of a brush apply it mixture on the scalp and leave it for 1 hour.
- Wash it later with slightly warm water.
Curd and Lemon have the ability to fight against dandruff making your scalp irritation free while the lube will add nourishment to the affected area.
Pro Tip: For better results, use this DIY mask twice a week.
- Avocado + Banana Mask
- Issue: Hair Fall
With time we all suffer from a major issue i.e. Hair Fall. There are several reasons and issues for the loss but you need not stress or worry as it will only accelerate the fall. Avocado is a major source of omega-3, amino acids, and vitamins A, D, E, and B6 which promote mane growth.
- How to make:
- Mash together one ripe avocado and one small banana.
- Add one tablespoon of Egg Hair Oil to the paste.
- Gently massage the mixture into your scalp, in a circular and vertical motion.
- After 30 minutes, rinse with cold water and a gentle shampoo.
Avocado & Banana helps in strengthening roots while the lube promotes growth.
Pro Tip: For best results, use this mask twice a week.
- Aloe Vera Mask
- Issue: Damage Hair
The mask helps in maintaining the frizz, dryness, and damage along with the PH level and luster of your mane. The mask addes nourishment and softness to the strands offering smooth and silk touch.
How to make:
- Mash a medium size Aloe Vera removing the gel from the stem
- Add 1 tablespoon of Egg Oil
- Further add 2 tablespoon of brown sugar
- Also add 1 Tbsp of lemon juice
- Apply the mixture glowly in circular motion on the scalp and in vertical motion on the strands, do not forget to cover the tips.
- Leave it for 30 mins afterwards rinse it with slightly warm water.
- Do not forget to conditioner your mane, it will surely add a little extra nourishment to the mane.
Pro Tip: Use this mask thrice a week for better results.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Mask
- Issue: Oily Scalp
The solution is a perfect fit for people suffering from oily scalp. It helps in removing impurities and prevents scalp from producing oil.
- How to make:
- Take 1 cup of apple cider vinegar in a bowl
- Add 1.5 Tbsp of Egg oil in the mixture
- Gently massage the solution in circular motion only on the scalp
- Let the solution stay for 30-40 mins and rinse it with warm water with gentle shampoo.
Do not worry, adding lube to your oil scalp will not make it more greasy as the vinegar has the ability to absorb oil and offer the scalp nourishment and strengthen the roots.
Pro Tips: Use this solution twice a week for better results.
- Papaya Mask
- Issue: Split Ends
Papaya consists of folic acids, which is helpful in improving the blood circulation in your scalp and mane. It also helps in feeling follicles moisturized, promoting growth and also prevents split ends.
- How to make:
- Blend one small raw papaya
- Add 1 cup yogurt to it making it a thick paste
- Add 1 Tbsp of Egg hair oil to the mixture
- Apply the thick paste to your scalp and strands and let it stay for 40 mins
- Once the paste starts to dry a little, rinse it with warm water with gentle shampoo
- Do not forget to condition your strands
Split ends are highly seen in teenagers and it is due to the constant change in lifestyle. It is very important to treat it.
Pro Tip: Apply this solution once a week for better results
- Summing up
With this busy lifestyle and pollution filled environment it is very important to take a little extra care towards your hair and skin. Just like our skin, our hair is equally important and a little extra care towards it does no harm.
Egg Hair oil is the perfect solution for your daily hair care routine and it surely works wonders on the strands too. To know more details, we recommend you to go through other blogs regarding the benefits and application of the grease.