Just like a skincare routine, hair care routines are also just as custom and subjective to everyone. What might be raved about by the majority of people might not yield the best results for you.
Dandruff, hair fall, dry hair, damaged hair, frizzy hair, split ends and more are words just too close for comfort. However, there is one very important step to include in your hair care routine that will help bring out the best and also combat all of the aforementioned woes.
What is it you may ask? Oiling. That is right. Many of us are so caught up with the new products and chemicals that we forget the old traditions that have been helping people for generations.
The ingredients and nutrients that we strive to find in modern-day hair treatments; they already made their own concoction in the pantry! One of the most popular among them is egg for hair care.
While a lot of it may boil down to genetics, there are tons of things you can do to have healthy, lustrous and stunning hair. Combining this tried and tested ingredient and process is a no-brainer. Remember, hard work and consistency certainly pay off.
Well, let us look at how exactly you can incorporate egg with oil for hair and where it falls into your hair care routine.
Baby steps towards a proper hair care routine
1. Oiling your hairWe get it. In this fast-paced life we barely have time to breathe; oiling and washing your hair out is just too much! But washing your hair over and over without oiling can be overdrying.
But take our word when we say that it is the very road to strong, healthy and beautiful hair. It is also important to know what kind of oil you are using and be mindful of it. Different hair oils have varying benefits and target different problems that you may be dealing with.
How to oil your hair for optimum benefits:
- Take the appropriate amount of oil and warm it up in the microwave for about 15 seconds.
- Next, be careful not to sting your fingers and start working the oil into your scalp with your fingertips.
- Massage the roots well for a few minutes. That's where it's most needed.
- Bring the oil down to your locks if they need a little extra moisture.
- Leave the oil overnight or at least for an hour before washing it out.
How to find the perfect oil? Hold that thought because we have just the thing, Egg remedy hair oil for hair. At Ignoty, we created an amazing blend of the most beneficial ingredients for your hair known as Egg oil.
Made with a mix of oils such as Argan oil, Coconut oil, Sesame oil, and wheat germ oil as well as proteins, biotin and vitamins A to E; This egg protein hair oil is sure to deliver results with consistency.
This egg oil is a nutrient-packed powerhouse for your hair which helps combat premature greying, hair fall, damage, breakage, dullness, dryness, dandruff and so much more.
2. The cleansing partCleansing your hair is just as important. Leaving any oil in your hair for too long is not helpful as it can collect sebum at the roots and do more harm than good.
However, overwashing your hair is also not a viable option. Overwashing your hair results in a dry and flaky scalp which promotes dandruff. Our aim is to clean the scalp without stripping the natural oils. This is another reason why oiling your hair with the benefits of egg oil is important before washing.
Here are some do’s and don'ts of shampooing
- Cleanse focusing majorly on your scalp. The shampoo will flow down your ends anyway.
- Use lukewarm water to protect the follicles.
- Try using a scalp massaging brush.
- Avoid shampoos with sulphate.
- Avoid scraping your scalp with your nails.
- Avoid rubbing aggressively as it can break off the hair.
3. ConditioningAfter shampooing, your hair is clean but also open to dryness. Hence, the time to condition.
Oiling using egg with oil for hair before washing will still result in some moisture even after washing. This means that you will have shiny, glossy hair once you are through with your routine. Nonetheless, conditioning the ends is important and preventative for split ends.
- Use a quality conditioner that wouldn’t weigh down your hair,
- Let it sit in the hair for at least 5 minutes.
- Rinse out the conditioner. Do not use shampoo even if it is tempting.
4. Shine and moistureDid you think that's it? Sit back because it is time to add moisture to your hair. Even after conditioning, another product is helpful because most of the conditioner is rinsed out.
What you can use:
- Lightweight Serum
- Ignoty Egg remedy hair Oil
Serums are known to add shine and lustre to your hair when used after washing. However, if you do not have one at hand or aren't as familiar with it, you can use hair oil. The egg protein hair oil provides shine, anti-frizz as well as preventative measures.
But make sure to use a very less quantity as compared to a serum. Because it is straight-up oil. Apply to your hair when they are still damp and focus on the length. This will help tackle frizziness and flyaways.
5. ProtectingIf you plan on using heat tools for styling make sure you are using a good-quality heat protector as well. High temperatures make the hair strands vulnerable and much more prone to damage.
Healthy from the inside outWhile the tips above will help you tremendously, you should always keep an eye on your nutrient intake. Be sure to include proteins, vitamins, and fatty acids in your diet in order to give your hair skin as well as nails that glow from within.
The Ignoty egg hair oil already contains the above-mentioned ingredients which make it a little easier for your hair and body to bounce back to their best state.
ConclusionNow with this information comprehended, we are ready to make the required changes in our routines and reap the benefits of egg oil for hair while at it.
Get your hands on the Ignoty egg hair oil now to invest in the well-being of your luscious locks!